Safety, Cleaning and Disinfection Program
- Alternative Transportation Systems (ATS) has limited the capacity of its vehicles to maintain 6-foot minimum social distancing guidelines
- Designated “Safe Seats” on all shuttles: These specified passenger/driver positions allow us to follow 6-feet + distancing protocol
- All ATS employees are required to use KN95 masks when engaged in work duties and/or occupying areas where social distancing is not possible.
SANITATION / HYGIENE PROTOCOL
- Electrostatic decontamination of all office spaces is conducted twice a week, and logged accordingly.
- Thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces/workstation with Clorox, Cavi-wipes, or other bleach-based disinfectant wipes after each ride/use.
- Drivers remind passengers that eating or drinking is not permitted onboard the vehicle. If waste is discovered during the unloading process, it is immediately removed using a paper towel or gloves, then the surface is disinfected
- All employees must wash hands regularly
- All employees shall limit physical contact when possible. Drivers shall roll sleeves down and wear protective gloves during loading and unloading process. Drivers must discard gloves after loading and apply a fresh pair prior to unloading.
- Use of KN95 Mask(s) when transporting passengers or occupying interior office space.
STAFFING & OPERATIONS
- For all driving personnel in order to limit exposure to presumptive positive passengers and general exposure. This preventative 7-day quarantine allows the organization to monitor and respond to employees in the event they develop symptoms. Prior to returning to “active duty” employees take a Covid-19 questionnaire.
- If an employee answers “YES” to any triage questions the ATS management team will contact said employee for further discussion.
- If an employee is displaying symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19 they are instructed to self-quarantine at home for a minimum of 14-days. Any employee who tests positive for COVID-19 may only return to work when given consent by their medical professional.
COVID-19 CONTROL & PREVENTATIVE ACTION PLAN
TIPS AND REMINDERS FOR OUR EMPLOYEES
When disinfecting your vehicle/office space be sure to wipe down the following high contact areas:
Bunny Belts / Seats / Lift / Telephone / Keyboard / Desk / Mouse / Seat Belts / Grab Rails / Securements
1. Have you recently traveled to an area with known local spread of Covid-19?
2. Have you come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
3. Do you have a fever (greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit) OR symptoms of lower respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or sore throat?
Please contact General Manager, Christopher Farrell at 781.864.3152 or